Day 1 - Saturday November 16, 2019
- 10:00 AM Doors open, networking, kickoff presentation on rules and what makes a fun hackathon, team formation with coffee and breakfast served*
- 11:00 AM Work with the teams to complete the app spec'd.
- 1:00 PM - Lunch is served*
- 5:00 PM - Public team update : 5min to describe where you are and where you want to be
- 3:00 PM - Web-based AR Special Interest Groups meet
- 6:00 PM - Facility closes, participants get rest or move elsewhere
Day 2 - Sunday November 17, 2019
- 10:00AM - The fun continues with coffee and breakfast served in the morning! Mentors will be available throughout the entire day to help you code your solution.
- 12:30 PM - Lunch is served*
- 2:00 PM CODE FREEZE and presentation design
- 3:00 PM - Afternoon presentation at the central stage where each team will present their solution.
- 4:00 PM - Afternoon presentations end and winners are announced
- 5:00PM - Facility closes
Note that his schedule is a suggestion. The goal of the weekend remains learning while having fun. If the schedule is too strict, too fast or you believe a better way to learn and share with others makes more sense, get in touch and we might adapt accordingly.
* Food is conditional on sponsoring. Otherwise participants will be invited to get food with Capitole du Libre food truck on premise.